I am posting this here because I finally figured it out and want to just be able to reference it.
October 21, 2019 Addition
- 1999 Pittsburgh: Kids with (and young!), Emily cab ride failed- ride with museum manager, too many people at online session
- 2000 Chicago: Jazz club, where is the blue line?, naive lunch
- 2001 Toronto: Grandma Lynn with. Grandma Lynn orders espresso
- 2002 Phoenix: Last social event (science museum)?
- 2003 Salt Lake City: Sam engages with Mormons before choir practice, Jim Roznowski wants to eat Chilean
- 2004 Orlando: Larry and Jeff visit Hollywood Studio for “learning”
- 2005 San Diego: Plaque for Developmental Math Chair, long run instead of breakfast
- 2006 Cincinnati: Beidoun drives, Buchanan flirts
- 2008 Washington DC: er- memorable for not being memorable? Jogging in park
- 2009 Las Vegas: Jeff and Jeanine join every loyalty club on long walk along the strip
- 2011 Austin: Dinner where old people needed lights to see menu, Scott gets lost on run
- 2013 Anaheim: Jogging around Disney, Anaheim is a horrible place
- 2014 Nashville: Ice slide, that horrible Marriott property that is only near the Grand Ole’ Opry
- 2015 NOLA: Terminator the Musical, Southern Pecan beer and open containers, Michael Zalzali pictures
- 2016 Denver: Skipping dinner with Tom Kelly for Hand to God
- 2017 San Diego: Emily flew in a day later, walk/jog from airport area to downtown, walk to/from airport, restaurant in Old Town
- 2018 in Orlando (Disney- good pool under construction; Jamboree with Emily)
- (Added 7/11/2020) 2019 in Milwaukee: All the cab rides work out in Jeff’s favor. Habitrail to many hotels.