WordPress promised formatting in their recent app updates. Here is what you get:
You can also easily insert a jump.
You don’t get:
- What-you-see-is-what-you-get editing.
- Easy ways to color text. I suppose I can learn the tag for red and type it myself.
This is better, but still not good enough. A WYSIWYG option may not be reasonable for the iPhone, but needs to happen for the iPad.
This post may be a disaster by the way. I forgot to put ul tags around my first list. We’ll see how smart the compiler is. If the compiler botches that then this app is not very useful at all. Easy to make errors can ruin your blog’s look. I’ll. Probably leave it as is anyway to better make the point.
Edit: This did happen. Here is how the bulleted list should look.
- Numbered or ordered lists (if you know what the li and ol tags mean).
- Code tags for lining things up
- Quote tags for block quoting
- Links(Although no options like open in new window.)